Place god first, Be a blessing to people, Trust God to meet our needs
Strive for excellence
1. This puppy, to the best knowledge of the seller , is in good health at the time of sale. Any known defects
are noted on the reverse. Until the buyer has had possession of the puppy for 72 hours, the seller will
warranty for contagious diseases. Until the puppy reaches one year of age, the seller will warranty for a
death caused by a congenital disease. This constitutes the complete warranty between the seller and the
buyer and no other representations or promises apply either stated or implied.
1A. A deposit is required to hold a puppy otherwise the puppy will be available to others until deposit/or tracking number is received.If the deposit is mailed a tracking number must be obtained and given to the seller.
A deposit can be made by paypal,cashiers check or money order.The deposit is nonrefundable unless the puppy does not pass the vet exam or in the unlikely event of death of the chosen puppy.In that circumstance RMG Bulldogs will issue a refund for the amount of the deposit or you may transfer it to another puppy.
2. In order for compensation to be made, the buyer must provide the seller a veterinarian certification
verifying the disease (and, if applicable, death) of the puppy. Compensation is limited to a refund of the
purchase price of the puppy. With respect to the warranty for contagious diseases, the purchase price will
be refunded only if the puppy is returned to seller. The warranty for death due to a congenital disease shall
be void if the puppy is euthanized without the consent of the seller.
3. In order to activate these warranties, the buyer shall take the puppy to a veterinarian within 72 hours of
purchase for a wellness exam. A health form must be completed and returned (with a copy of the invoice
from the wellness exam) to the seller within 14 days from the date of purchase of the puppy.
4. The warranty does not cover adverse reaction to vaccines, medications or any complications resulting from
surgery moreover, the seller is not responsible for any veterinarian fees incurred by the puppy.
5. Bulldogs will not be covered for items considered normal for the breed: cherry eye, entropion, “loose hips”,(If the dog is supposed to have hip dysplasia an x-ray must be obtained and sent to RMG Bulldogs, and we will then sent it to OFA Orthepedic Foundation for Animals for further evaluation, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, small trachea, stenotic nares.However if any of these symptoms are found upon the vet examination you will be notified before the puppy leaves,and you may choose to transfer the deposit to another puppy or a refund for the amount of the deposit.
6. The puppy is sold by the seller to the buyer for use as a pet, and the seller provides no warranty as to the
suitability of the puppy for other purposes, including but not limited to showing or breeding. The seller
recommends that the puppy be spayed or neutered before the age of 6 months.
7. The warranties apply only to the original buyer and do not apply in the event the buyer transfers possession
or ownership of the puppy to a third party.
8. This document, including the warranty, shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws and
statutes of the State of Iowa.
9.The venue for any litigation concerning this warranty shall be Iowa District Court in and for Davis County,
Iowa, under a non-jury proceeding.
10. All sales are final, except as provided in the warranty described herein.
11. I have read, understand and agree to the terms of this document, including the warranty provisions.
Buyer’s Signature Date Seller’s Signature Date
We are privileged to have Dr.William McClintock of Country Village Animal Clinic as the attending veterinarian for our dogs. Dr.Anthony White of Country Village Animal Clinic and Dr.Larry K Wiggins of Scotland County Veterinary Clinic are also my advising veterinarians for the bulldogs. They have many years of experience in veterinary practice and do a great job.
Any puppy you purchase from RMG Bullogs has had an extensive overall health exam by one of our veterinarians to ensure that there are no physical abnormalities and that there is no other illness present.
The physical exam includes examination of the following:
Skin and Coat : Fleas/Ticks ,Alopecia,Signs of Infection
Eyes: Abnormal discharge,Vision Problems,Eyelash disorders,Cherry Eyes
Mouth Teeth Gums: Malocclusion ,Signs of infection
Musculoskeletal: Umbilical Hernias,Inguinal Hernia,Hip Pain,Unilateral Patellar Luxation , Bilateral Patellar Luxation Open Fontanelle.
Body Condition,Weight,Temperature , Pulse,Respiratory Rate (BPM)
Respiratory: Coughing/congestion Stenotic Snares
Ears: Abnormalities,Debris/discharge, Ear Mites, Signs of Infection
Urogenital: Redundant Vulva,Testicals/Cyrptorchid
Gastointestinal: History of vomiting,History of Diarrhea
We all do our best to bring you a happy,healthy friend that you will cherish forever!
Country Village Animal Clinic
20120 HWY 2
Centerville, IA 52544
Scotland County Veterinary Clinic
900 N.Clay St
Contacts: Mary Lou - 660-216-2734
Return Agreement- Non-health issue
In the event of a non-health related issue should the buyer no longer feels they can give the puppy a home
RMG Bulldogs will accept a return and rehome the puppy for a fee of 40% of the puppy purchase price.
The remaining 60% of the funds will be reimbursed to the seller via cash or paypal.
IF THE DOG WAS COMMERCIALLLY TRANSPORTED THE TRANSPORT FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
IF YOU NEED TO HAVE THE PUPPY TRANSPORTED BACK VIA COMMERCIAL TRANSPORT TO RMGBULLDOGS THE BUYER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHIPPING CHARGES.
However you can check with us about arranging a meeting point we will drive up to an hour away free of charge if time and health permits us to do so.
THANK-YOU FOR CONSIDERING A PUPPY FROM US AND OUR HOPE AND GOAL IS TO NEVER NEED THIS RETURN AGREEMENT .